Rooms & Apartement in Kötschach-Mauthen
plenty of space to feel good
MODERN – homely – spacious
Rooms & Apartement
Experience the charm of country life in our country inn. In our small country inn we offer you the perfect setting for an unforgettable time. Whether you are looking for activity and adventure or just to find your peace and quiet.
In the midst of the mountain world around Kötschach-Mauthen simply everything goes.
Our spacious rooms, junior suites & vacation apartment, equipped with solid wood furniture from the carpenter, offer you the perfect retreat for an eventful vacation. Enjoy the tranquility and comfort of our well-equipped rooms and be pampered by our warm service.
We are looking forward to your visit!
our Rooms & Apartement in Kötschach-Mauthen
vACATION IN THE MOUNTAINS
Let’s be honest
What do you really need for a pleasant vacation atmosphere?
generous and spacious rooms to relax in,
a wonderful mountain world,
some activities we love
as well as a good cuisine!
Move in our fresh clean mountain air. Look forward to our regional cuisine and let us spoil you.
Make yourself comfortable in the evening and enjoy the restful and peaceful sleep in the homely ambience. In the morning, experience the fresh clear air, the quiet rush of the Gail River and the magnificent view of the Carinthian nature and mountains.
Start every morning well strengthened into the day!
We spoil our guests every day with a rich breakfast buffet.
Regional and healthy products, homemade bread, ham and cheese from the regional organic butcher or cheese dairy and seasonal ingredients are a matter of course for us!
Zimmer & Ferienwohnung in Kötschach-Mauthen
rooms & appartement Kötschach-Mauthen
All this awaits you on your vacation in the Carinthian mountains!
Zimmer & Ferienwohnung in Kötschach-Mauthen
- Our house is located in the middle of the most beautiful mountains in the Gailtal.
- Surrounded by fresh wonderful air and pure nature!
- All rooms are bright and managed as non-smoking rooms.
- with a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains
- furnished with natural materials and a lot of attention to detail
- extensive breakfast buffet with regional and homemade products – the optimal basis for an active vacation day in Carinthia.
Relaxing is important and good,
- but also the contact with the outside world is not to be neglected.
- With our free high-speed Internet access you will certainly have no problem.
- Your car can be parked free of charge at the hotel’s own parking lot.
- The battery for electric and hybrid cars can be conveniently charged at our charging station.
- Pets are not allowed
Inclusive services for “Full Enjoyment”.
When your decision to book a Full – Geniuser has been made, some inclusive services will be provided for you.
You don’t have to worry about your coffee with cake, a soup or a salad in the afternoon. This is freely available to you.
rich breakfast buffet with homemade bread and jams
freshly prepared egg dishes
from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. hot soup and crisp salads, homemade cakes
in the evening 4-course a’ la carte choice menu with salad buffet
depending on season from € 70,00
Reduction for children
0-5 years 0,00 children fixed price
6-12 years € 38,00 with breakfast fixed price
13-15 years € 45,00 with breakfast fixed price
Local tax per adult – from 16 years € 2,00
Rich regional breakfast per person € 15,00
Full gourmet ¾ board with afternoon snack and a’la carte menu in the evening per person € 28,00
The prices quoted are valid for stays of 3 nights or more and per person/day (bed and breakfast).
Single room surcharge € 10,00
Short stay surcharge: For a stay of less than 3 nights we charge € 10,00 per person and day.
Children’s prices apply per child/night in the parents’ room. Single person with child? Then you save € 10,00, because the single room surcharge does not apply!
We ask you to vacate your room on the day of departure from about 10 am.
You can pay your hotel bill with cash, EC card, Visa or Mastercard.
With the introduction of a new price list the prices announced now lose their validity.
All information without guarantee.
Misprints and price changes reserved.
Status April 2023
With the introduction of a new price list, the prices announced here lose their validity.
Misprints and price changes reserved.
All information without guarantee. Status April 2023
Our carefree package
Dear guests, to make your vacation a safe, but also relaxing vacation, we implement all the necessary safety and hygiene measures in our business.
Hygiene is very important to us: with our, anyway very high hygiene standards, we and our employees adhere exactly to the legal requirements.
You should be able to enjoy your vacation relaxed and carefree.
Respectful interaction with each other is very important in times like these.
If everyone is mindful for himself and in dealing with others in the common situations, this vacation time is an enrichment for all.
Travel cancellation insurance
Together for our nature & environment
We in the Gailtal, in the Carnic Alps, have the luck to live
to live in the middle of an untouched mountain world & nature.
However, in order to be able to pass on this happiness to the next generations, we set signs in our business, so that future generations also have the chance to enjoy their vacation in an intact environment and nature.
The topic of sustainability is not an advertising slogan for us, because we have always lived this awareness of nature.
What this means for us, is actually quickly recognizable:
- 28-30% of our electricity is generated by our photovoltaic system.
- The remaining electricity comes from 100% hydroelectric power
For the heat we use a biomass heating. Wood is CO2 neutral
- Instead of long-distance transported mineral water, we offer you our local spring water, as a sparkling or still refreshing drink.
- Our guests have the possibility to order the cleaning of the room. You will receive a small reward for it every day.
- Hand and bath towels in the rooms are changed only upon request, i.e. only the towels lying on the floor or in the shower are changed – to protect our environment!
- In the kitchen we have been working with induction appliances for years. This means that heat is only generated when the cooking pot is actually on the stove top.
- The disposal of organic waste and used fats has been our practice for decades. These raw materials are processed into energy and cleaning agents.
- Almost all of our lights are operated with energy-saving lamps or LED spotlights.
- Our lights have been replaced by energy saving lamps or LED lamps many years ago.
- Since we are in our mountain environment, blessed with cool and clear air at night, we also do not need energy-guzzling air conditioners in the rooms.
Regional & seasonal products in the kitchen
Regionality and seasonality has always been a strong concern for us.
- All our meat such as game, pork, lamb and beef comes from the Gail and Lesachtal and the neighboring East Tyrol. The “Lesachtaler Fleisch” is the professional partner for this. So local meat from local farmers!
- The turkey and chicken meat comes exclusively from Carinthian farms. Also much of our other food is produced by the local farmer.
- This includes, for example, eggs from the Wanderstall, Carinthian potatoes, Gailtaler Alm cheese, in summer the salads and vegetables from the vegetable farmer, apples for our strudels, of course also the Lavanttal asparagus or the self-fermented cabbage and homemade jams, the dairy products from Carinthia and much more.
- Of course, the use of plastic packaging cannot be avoided in the kitchen for hygienic reasons, but we make sure that, if possible, natural materials are used. Such as glass straws or take-away dishes made of recyclable material.
- At the buffet we do almost completely without portion packs. Only some products, which unfortunately do not allow it otherwise, are offered as portions. Again, to avoid waste.
- For hygienic reasons, not everything can always be done in an environmentally friendly way, but our suppliers also strive to avoid waste when delivering the goods. By means of hard plastic tubs, recycled cardboard boxes and euro pallets the products are transported in the delivery.
Our producers & suppliers
Formaggio di Malga – alp-cheese
|Rattendorfer Alm Familie Georg ERTL
9640 Würmlach 59 Telefon 0650 5514 080
Rind-, Schweine-, Lamm-, und Wildfleisch Lesachtaler Schinkenspeck
Speck e carne – bacon and meat
|Lesachtaler Fleisch vom Markus & Leo Salcher OEG St. Lorenzen Tel: 04716 227
|Lesachtaler Salami||Lesachtaler Fleisch vom Markus & Leo Salcher OEG St. Lorenzen Tel: 04716 227 www.lesachtaler-fleisch.at|
Gurktaler Luftgetrockneter Speck
Prosciutto crudo del Gurktal –
smoked bacon of Gurktal
Ing. Stefan Seiser Hauptstraße 13, 9341 Straßburg
Tel: 042 66 / 22 25 http://www.luftgeselchter.at
Salate und Gemüse (im Sommer)
Insalate e verdure (nell’estate) –
Salads and vegetables (in summer)
Salat- und Gemüsebauer Norbert Kollmitzer
9640 Würmlach 88 Tel: 0650 / 22 34 317
Manzo affumicato – smoked beef
Oswald Mühlstätter 9971 Matrei in Osttirol
Tel 04875 6464 www.henkele.at
Äpfel für Strudel und Kuchen
Mele per i dolci – apples for strudel and cakes
|Ackererhof Fam. Martin Mattersberger
A-9900 Lienz Tel.: 04852/69581
Schnäpse und Brände,
Grappe, liquori– Spirits
|Schwarzer Brennerei A – 9900 Lienz/Osttirol
Telefon: 04852 73366 Fax: DW 77 www.schwarzerbrennerei.at/
Putenfleisch und Hühnerfleisch
Carne di pollo e taccino – chicken meat
|Hermine WECH „Geflügel vom Bauernhof“
St. Andrä im Lavanttal, Tel. 04358 3122
Crauti della Carinzia – Carinthian sauerkraut
Sauerkraut wird von uns fermentiert
Kraut aus Österreich
Jäger-Markut A-9433 St.Andrä, Höfern 4
Asparagi – asparagus
|Spargel: Tel: 04358/2259 mobil: 0650/2027800
Fax: 04358/4098 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patate – potatoes
OSKAR- Osttiroler Kartoffeln, Kärntner Lieferanten
bzw. österreichische Kartoffeln
Milch und Molkereiprodukte
Prodotti di latte – milk products
Österreichische AMA-Gütesiegelprodukte, vorwiegend von der Kärntnermilch aus Spittal
Steirisches Kürbiskernöl g.g.A
Olio e semi di zucca – pumpkin oil and seeds
|Familie Ottenbacher, Mureck/Steiermark|
Uova – eggs
Freilandhaltung im Wanderstall
Familie Wassertheurer aus Nölbling